Friday, January 23, 2009

:(

With only a few sweet hours left in Florida, this post will be short.

The bottom line is that I do not want to leave tomorrow. God teased us the last two days with amazing sunny weather after previous chilliness and based on the deep redness of all our faces, we enjoyed it too much.

I have been dreading for the last 2 1/2 weeks that this day would creep up on us and it being here is just as sad as I thought it would be. I will forever treasure the friendships I made on this trip and the experiences we had together sailing, socializing, relaxing, exploring, singing, laughing, and relishing in the wonderfulness (yes it's a word) of this interim.

Without further adieu, I am going to go soak up the last few moments with people I have come to adore!

No comments:

Post a Comment